Thursday, December 27, 2007

Finally recovered from Christmas

1. What's going on:

I am almost recovered from Christmas LOL. If I had to read one more set of directions I think I would have snapped. At least Leapster, which was the favorite, did not have any little pieces. Never again will I get a Spongebob Lego set (actually from my friend) for any kid until they can do it themselves. It took over 3 hours to put together. Yuck.

I got a new winter coat, scarf, hat and a Barnes and Noble gift card, already used ;), for Christmas. Though my iPod nano was part of my gift too. It really was a good Christmas. My son just loves his Leapster and the game Don't Break the Ice. Too cute.


2. What I have - New Product

Check out Monday. I have New Year's papers coming up. :) more stuff too.


3. Favorite Product:

I am just loving the Jolly Jingle kit at Little Dreamer. I got it on sale SCORE!!!!


4. Song I'm Into:

I love, love, love Rogue Wave's Lake Michigan.


5. Three favorite things:

1) You Tube
2) BBC News
3) the color green


6. Favorite sites:

Just Yankee Candle today

1 comment:

Barb said...

Did I mention that I got a freaking DOZEN Yankee Candles for Christmas plus a gift card for $75 at the YC store? I love YCs, but come ON! I was trying so hard to be grateful that I have a houseful of wax. Fortunately, I was able to return quite a few.

Sorry bout the Sponge Bob Legos...that just sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen!

Happy New Year Sue!