Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ok, WTH???


I guess my "what's going on" should start with the furnace not working. WTH??? Does it REALLY have to happen right before Christmas???? ARGH!!!! I'm gonna have to call in a big favor to my best friends husband. Never fails. Just when it seems that we're drudging ourself out of the whole someone puts a shovel of dirt over us. ***while I saved this as a draft my friends husband came by and fixed our furnace. Yea Geoff!!!!

Nothing else happening except for the fact that I REALLY got to sleep. I slept until 10 a.m. that's what happens when your son is with his dad for the weekend. :)

Oh, if you are looking for snow boots...good luck!!! I went to three stores and nothing. Online...JC Penney- no, Kohl's - no. Lands End had them, but I don't want to spend $50 on a four year olds boots. I finally found some online at Wal-Mart. So if you need boots, get them now.


2. What I have going new product wise?

Some clues....eclectic stuff :)


3. Favorite product:

I don't know if I'd consider it a product, but TumaSoft's Preset Viewer is AWESOME!!!! I just love being able to see all my brushes, shapes and patterns. Worth the money.



4. Song I'm into:

Today it's "Christmas Is The Time To Say I Love You" by Billy Squier. Totally reminds me of 80's MTV.


5. Favorite Things:
1) Home Run Inn Pizza
2) Autumn Splendor wine from a local vineyard
3) rich colors


6) Favorite Sites

7Gypsies

No comments: