Thursday, January 10, 2008

Note to self...Never do two kits back to back



1. What's going on:

Welllllll, stupid me decided on doing two kits at the same time. Am I crazy????????? I do have to say that I love them both. The firs is my Bohemian Bliss kit.


I LOVE it. It's got yellow, pink, orange, green and brown. Lots of elements, cool papers and I am in love. This will go into the Sophia Sarducci store on Monday. Love the preview and not everything is in there.

Next, I did a boy kit. I've wanted to do one forever. My son is such a goofy, dirty, know it all lololol that I just had to do a kit based on him. I think it turned out soooo great. Great boy colors: light blue, blue, red, green and yellow. Fun and again, tons of elements with great papers. Both previews are above.


2. What I have new:

See above :)


3. Favorite product:

Right now I am on such a Leora Sanford kick at Little Dreamer. Her stuff is awesome and she is so underrated. Love her stuff.


4. Song I'm in to:

I'm liking that song by Linkin Park - Shadow of the Day . The video streams on their site. Not happy and violent FYI


5. Three favorite things:

Craig Ferguson on CBS
Sherrilyn Kenyon books still....the year of Acheron :)
Alex O'Laughlin on Moonlight. Yummy!


6. Sites I like:

Jenni Bowlin's blog
Jamie Walters blog...man can that girl scrap
Again, Kirsty Wiseman's blog. Funny and I love the UK lingo


Hopefully a freebie coming soon.

1 comment:

BHo said...

Kits look great, Sue! Glad to see an update :-)