Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Spirit


Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!

I really am feeling the Christmas spirit so today I've been working on some freebies. :) I am going to try and give one out for the next couple days. Today I have some Shaped Grunge Masks. These are so fun to use and so versatile. I have others in my shop at Sophia Sarducci, but these...I love the heart and the bird. You can pick them up **link expired**


1. What's going on:

Wellllll, my head cold is better. I can finally breathe after three days. Good gravy I hate a cold. Today, I've been scrapping, designing, and cleaning most of the day. It's amazing how dirty a mirror can get in one day with a four year old boy in the house. :) I've been trying to find my design groove. I have to admit I'm eclectic and go with it. I like so many styles so why pigeon hold myself???


2. What I have - new product

Two cool items coming in the store Monday. A basic and one "precious". You'll have to see for yourself :).


3. Favorite Product

I'm REALLY into red and green Christmas stuff right now. So I am in LOVE with Kate Hadfield's Santa Doodles at The Lily Pad. Just gorgeous!!!!


4. Song I'm in to:

Somebody to Love - George Michael and Queen.....just a great song
Drivin' Me Wild - Common w/ Lily Allen


5. Favorite Things:

1) Haagen Daz's Sticky Toffee Pudding Ice Cream
2) basic scrapping stuff
3) flourishes


6. Favorite sites:

www.foodnetwork.com
www.bravotv.com good blogs there
My pal Barb's blog...fun read

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the cold.
Thanks for the masks, let's see if I can figure them out . . .

Have a Merry Christmas!!

Omega021 said...

Thanks for this gorgeous freebie!!
Wish you a Merry Christmas!! :)

mizamigo said...

Sue, Thank you so much for the masks, I love them!!! I'm glad you are getting over your cold and I hope you have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

BHo said...

Love the masks, Sue! Thanks!

I'm glad that you're feeling better. Colds suck, plain and simple.

BHo said...

Oh, and thanks so much for the nod about my blog ~ I'm flattered! :-D

BHo said...

Oh, and thanks so much for the nod about my blog ~ I'm flattered! :-D

lebjs said...

These are swesome! Thank you : )