Monday, December 17, 2007

Closer to the holidays


1. What's going on....

It's all craziness for the season...i.e. family Christmas, friends Christmas, Santa, gingerbread houses to be built, presents to be wrapped and so much more. So needless to say my life is on fast forward for now.

I've also decided to not be on the computer as much. It's not easy, but what' more important a. what's newest on the internet, etc. or my four year old son. Son by a long shot. I'm still designing, doing layouts for my teams etc., but slowing down the internet time.


2. New Product

I have a new kit called The Queen's Jewels in the store at Sophia Sarducci today. My CT girls were saying how much they like rich, deep colors so here you go. :) Preview is above.


3. Favorite product

I just love Christina Renee's new Abused Film Borders. I just LOVE brushes and frames so the best of both worlds for me. check them out HERE.


4. Song I'm into:

Right now I just love One Republic's "Apologize" with Timbaland. Does Timbaland have the midas touch or what? Heard the song he did with Madonna. Just awesome.


5. Favorite things:

1) Coca Cola Vanilla Zero
2) iTunes
3) ankle slippers because my feet are always cold


6. Favorite Sites

Colour Lovers...gets my design mojo going

Thesauraus.com....great to get coordinating words

1 comment:

Barb said...

I hear ya on cutting down on internet time. I need to do that too! Love your blog, sue!