Thursday, December 20, 2007

Vicious Head Cold Ho Ho Ho

1. What's going on:

Well, I have a terrible head cold. I can't breathe, my nose is STILL dripping and sneezing all the time. I only hope that it will be gone by Christmas because I definitely don't want to deal with this NOW..grrrrr. Why does this happen before big holidays???? Other than that, I'm hanging in there.

Yesterday I actually got to scrap and design. More design stuff below :). Sometimes my creative juices get going and I can scrap like nobody's business. I did two layouts that I just love. The one I forgot my shadows because I have to think about breathing with this cold and not shadows LOL.


2. What I have - new product:

I was on a tear this week. I have paper flourishes and basic backgrounds that will be in the store on Monday. Love these.


3. Favorite product:

right now I'm into any kind of papers. the paper makes the layout.


4. Song I'm in to:

Apologize by Timbaland
When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating (Notting Hill)


5. Favorite things:

1) Rice Krispie Treats
2) holly
3) Christmas Spirit


6. Favorite Sites

nothing comes to mind today because I feel like I'm in a fog today LOLOLOL

No comments: