Saturday, December 8, 2007

The new and improved me....blogging


1. What's going on....

well....nothing much at the moment. I just got my new CT going. Yea!!!! I've got 12 fabulous scrappers on my team (screennames):
BridgetL
LivelyLaura
Franziska
Lilja
ScrappySheep
Melody
gandcsmama
HapeScrapr
ScrapBruns
Cloggie68
Amaterasu
Doodle

All different kind of scrappers...which I personally love. I'm a simple scrapper, but sometimes feel like it's not enough, but it works for me.

Another new thing, more ice coming my way. I live outside Chicago so I'm used to it, but it seems like we get more ice storms. Great (said in a completely sarcastic tone)!!

I've been on a reading kick and right now I'm into fluff romance novels. I just want fast reads. Don't get me wrong, I love books like The Lovely Bones, but now I'm into Julie Garwood.


2. What kind of new product do I have?

That you'll have to see on Monday ;). Seriously, I have some cool stuff, to me, coming then. I love modern stuff and I like vintage stuff.



3. Favorite product

I am REALLY loving Madame Mim's Shabby Circus. I'm a scrapper first and a designer second. This kit is just lovely. I can't help, but love it. Plus, Vibeke is just super sweet.



4. Song I'm into right now

I CANNOT help it. I keep humming Fergie's "Clumsy". Slippin', stumblin'.....


5. Favorite three things

For 12/8
1) my son
2) Panda Express Orange Chicken...yum
3) Julie Garwood books


6. Favorite sites

Goodreads....you can keep track of what you've read and see what your friends are reading.

A Happy Alternative...a Pride and Prejudice fanfiction site. Great stuff. Highly recommend "No Strings Attached" which is a work in progress

No comments: