Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's Saturday

This won't be that long of a post, but I've got to keep up with blogging LOL.

Crazy week this week:

-lunch with my ex-in-law's who I just adore!!! Wonderful people who still make me feel like family
-field trip for my little guy. Their class went to Petland and I was informed that he wanted another dog. Ummmmm...not with a huge dog and six cats.
-trying to get those things out of the corners etc. So hard with a four year old boy with stuff all over.
-designing stuff....most will be out Feb. 4th
-staying off Hello a bit. It's so much easier to do things around the house. I'm soooo chatty that I have to do this LOL

Curious to see who wins today in the South Carolina primary (go Barack). A very interesting political year.

May go to the Florida Keys with my internet pals. We've been friends for a year and half (a group of 6 of us) and we met up last year and had a fabulous time. If I've got the money I'm going. Sun, water and booze...a good combo.

I just love my Project Runway. Personally, I thought Rami should have won this past week. Ricky's dress was cute, but Rami's just had imagination.


More next time :)

1 comment:

BHo said...

I agree with you about Rami. He rocked it. Ricky was cute, but Rami's was more innovative.

SIX cats! That's a lot of pet hair at your house :-O

The Keys sounds great. A girls' trip anywhere, even better.

And yes, I'd be thrilled to take you up on your offer that you made on my blog if you're so inclined. Thank you so much! You know I'll use them!

xoxo
b.