Thursday, January 17, 2008

Life is good :) I'm a Little Dreamer Dream Girl





Yipeee!!! I am a Little Dreamer Dream Girl. I just cannot believe it. I have to thank the wonderful Leora Sanford for putting my name out there. This is one of the BEST gigs in digiland. I'm truly lucky for all my teams. Big shout out to Christina, Hollie and Shady. You ladies always inspire me with your fantastic designs.


1. What's going on:

Well, besides my Little Dreamer gig...my son is with my ex for four days. Kind of nice having a bit of a break. I miss him like crazy after three days, but it's still nice having that time off.

It's funny. I have made more friends on the internet. It's crazy. My Most Haunted Forum friends (we don't watch the show, but we still talk)talk almost everyday. We actually met in Philly last May and we got on soooo well. It was great meeting my forum friends. This year we're planning to meet up in Key West. Friends, water, waves and booze...ah perfection! Seriously, shout out to my pals: Sue, Traci, Karen, Siobhan, and Jackie. Cheers!

Yesterday, my OTHER internet friend Mimi aka Meems met up with the kids at Pump it Up. My son knew no one, but made friends quickly. He's a friendly little guy. Mimi, she good people, and the kids had a blast. Hmmmm...maybe a Pump it Up kit.

I'm really looking forward to Feb. 5th. That's primary day here in Illinois. Got my voting card and it's burning a hole in my pocket.

Lastly, I'm still loving my Sherrilyn Kenyon books. Fun, fast reads. :)


2. What new product do I have:

I'm working on some stuff, but for now, I have a freebie. Yep a freebie. I have had these on my hard drive. They're kind of simple, but I like them: Black Glitzy Grids. Get them HERE.


3. Favorite product:


I've just been into actions lately. I really want the ones from Nichole V., but we'll see


4. Song I'm in to:

Very sad, but I like Blake Lewis's "Break Anotha" :)


5. Favorite things:

Target Shutterfly books
grunge fonts
aqua and brown

6. Favorite sites:

For inspiration:
I love Studio Calico's gallery. Lovely stuff.

8 comments:

Chris said...

These glitter grid papers are awesome. Thanks so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Great papers, thank you!

Anonymous said...

hey, I'm on your blog! cool, hee hee.
thanks for the papers!

we'll have to hit Panera soon.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful papers!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

BHo said...

Congrats Sue! I'm jealous of your LDD gig! How awesome!

I admit, I love Blake Lewis too ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm back again to let you know I've tagged you on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.