Monday, March 31, 2008

What IS my problem???

I have to admit to totally not doing this blog. I mean, really, how hard is it?!?!?!? It's just taking time and doing it. So here I am doing. I'm working on a freebie for my blog. Hopefully that will be sometime this week :).

Some news, Christina Renee did disband her team. Then she asked me to stay on as a Creative Partner. What is so great is that CR is letting us link to our stores, blogs, etc. plus we get to write articles, tutorials, post freebies and more at Authentic Artistry. People can bash her all they want, but she has helped me as a designer and is so helpful. Also, she'll tell you like it is. Don't get the hatin' on her, but that's those peoples problem. Life is way to short to worry about crap like that.

I hope to have two new things at Sophia Sarducci next week, but I won't have anything tomorrow. My son had spring break and he was with his dad sooooo mom got a little break and I didn't worry about anything else. Woo hoo! I've been so inspired lately by clean graphics AND old, vintagey stuff. What the heck?!?!?! LOL Now, I just have to fit them in together. :)

April 10th new The Office episodes. Yes, I'm doing a happy dance. Just a bit more to keep me going until fall. Saw The Other Boleyn Girl which was good, but depressing too. Lots of good previews though. On my list to see:

Sex and the City
Mama Mia
new Patrick Dempsey movie too

I'll be coming on this week to show some really great stuff that I've found along with some great stuff from the designers I CT from.

Peace Out!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Yay! I like the new spring look!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.