Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring, Lace, Jewels and ooops forgot!!!

Boy oh boy am I ready for spring. I just got my cold back and now I have no voice. Ugh! I want 60 degrees, green grass, hyacinth blooming, kids playing outside....no more gray snow, cold, snow blowers or scarves. It's seems the older I get them more I want winter to end and spring to start. Is it spring fever or am I becoming an old fart, or both?


As you know I love all my CT's. This month I am lucky enough to have been asked by Rachel Young of Funky Playground Designs to be on her CT for March. It just amazes me how great these designers are. Each one brings something different, but so lovely. Since we are on the subject of CT's ;) Christina Renee is having a fabulous sale. She's basically clearing out the old stuff in order to get the new stuff out there. In fact, lots of stuff will be gone forever so grab it now. Her new stuff is just starting to come into the store. She now has:



Lace-Worn & Torn. Fabulous ripped, worn, tattered lovely goodies. So pretty and I used them on a boy layout so it can be done :)



Treasured Jewels. Just great vintage goodies. I used them on a layout of Hampton Court. The vintage goodness goes perfectly with my layout.


Christina has a bunch more stuff to come so keep your eyes open.




I have a freebie, but here's the thing LOL. This was supposed to be for Valentine's Day, but I forgot about it. It is pretty basic. Lots of transparency hearts and a broken, black heart for when love just stinks. You can grab it HERE.


So what else....Top Chef starts tonight. Woo hoo! I just love that Tom Colicchio. What can I say? American Idol. Could Kristy Lee have sung that song any worse? No. Prediction...she's outta there. Have you seen the preview for "Leatherheads" with George Clooney (yummy), Renee Zellwegger and the the equally scrumptious John Krasinski from The Office? Looks pretty cute. Hmmmm....I'm on Facebook now. Pretty cool and I honestly like it more than My Space. I think that's about it. I promise to do this more. I'm just sick of being sick.



Oh!!!! Here' a new favorite of mine. These bobby pins by Mira Designs @ Scraphead are just toooo cute.

Later gator!!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I really hope you're feeling better soon and I'm sure ready for spring as well! Big time.

Watching Idol right now...Syesha just sang and I thought she sucked tonight. I'm not going to miss Kristy when she's gone. Actually, I don't care for any of the women except Brooke. Love David "Even the Old Ladies Wanna Shag Me" Cook.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Elements - Valentine post on Jan. 21, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.