Wednesday, April 16, 2008

American Idol and schtuff

I am in such a good mood because it is such a lovely day today. It's 72 degrees in the Chicagoland area and I am loving it!!!

So what else put me in a good mood...American Idol. I was really worried about Mariah Carey week, but dang!! those guys just did great. The ladies...eh. David Cook keeps getting better and better. That man keeps getting hotter and hotter. Such a showman...he will definitely be a star. If you haven't seen David Cook's performance you have to check this out.



I am loving Jason Castro too because he's not afraid to change a song to suit him.

1. What's going on: My son will be "graduating" from pre-school in a month. Just too freaky. He was a baby not so long ago and now he's into Lego's *sigh* my baby is growing up.

2. What I have coming *new product* - I am just loving descriptive words so I made some plain ones to go into Sophia Sarducci on Monday.

3. Favorite Product....Ok, I play no favorites. If I like it, I like it.

Check this out from Leora Sanford....funky and cool


All of her Apron Strings are winners.

I also picked this up from http://www.wearestorytellers.net/boutique/product.php?productid=16331&cat=258&page=2


4. Song I'm in to: I have two actually....

Paddy Casey's "Fear" I heard him on David Letterman and just loved it. Letterman has the best new musicians out there.
http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/live/index/php/950892.phtml?play=1


AND I am loving Madonna and Justin Timberlake's "4 Minutes"


5. Three favorite things:

-Febreeze Vanilla Lavender scent
-green grass
-funky vintage


6. Favorite Sites

Right now I am into www.cnn.com because I have become a political junkie. I feel lucky that I live in a country where I can vote. So all you US residents that are not registered, go and register today. Your vote does matter.


Peace Out!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Glad to see an update! You know I love me some David "You know you want to shag me" Cook! Congrats on preschool graduation....the time just keeps on going by faster and faster! It seems like just yesterday that dd was in preschool and now she's a sassy, boy crazy eleven year old.

I used to be a politics/news junkie, but I'm so jaded by every flavor of politician these days, that I've gone totally in the other direction. They can all kiss my tax payin A$$!