Friday, February 22, 2008

Bad blogger...bad!!!! and Happy Birthday

I have not been in the mood to blog or design. How bad is that? Sometimes the stuff just flows, but not lately. I'm trying to kick my butt into gear. Argh! BUT I have been all about scrapping lately. I've been so inspired by some great stuff coming out.


Oh my gosh! Lovely stuff out there. I am just in love with {we are } Storytellers. Great stuff. Great site. Just look at some of this stuff:








Go check out this site. The best part is the stories section and then education. They tell you how they do what they do. Awesome tips.

Also, check out Holliewood Studios newest kit. This kit is absolutely fabulous!!!!!!



One last shout out. I just love Natali Designs basics. They are just fabulous. I am now in love with her Chains. Check this out.





This is going to be a short blog LOL. Lastly, I just want to say Happy Birthday to my little boy. I can't believe he's five years old. The time goes by waaaayyyy too quickly. Mwah baby!!

2 comments:

Gabi said...

Happy B-day to your little one, Sue!
LOL, I was looking at Barb's blog and through this got at yours :) Seems like we have the same taste for products, lol. I LOVE that stuff from WST too!!! Poor paypal account... Natali's chains are fabulous, aren't they? I already used them (I'm her CT ;) ).
Hope you had a wonderful celebration day!
((hugs))
Gabi

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your little guy (well not so little now, huh?)