Monday, February 9, 2009

Yay! I love Weight Watchers

So....as I said in my last post I am doing Weight Watchers again. I love 1.8 lbs. in my first week. Woo hoo! It is hard getting used to only 1 or 2 lbs. at a time, but it's a healthy way of eating. I know it has to be a lifestyle change and I got to the point that I had to do this. I have history of congestive heart failure and arthritis in my family. I don't want to be prone to those just because of my weight. So my leaf has been turned. I've got my Wii fit board coming too. The first two weeks I try and just get my eating habits back to the way they should be. Then I bring in the exercise. Also, I'm making my goals small. I want to hit 10 lbs. first. Then go from there.

A great Weight Watchers recipe.....

Tasty Pumpkin Cupcakes

One box of either Butter Pecan (recommended if you can find), Carrot, Spice or Yello cake mix
One can of pumpkin
One egg white

Bake as instructed on the cake mix box. Make take a bit longer to bake, but use a tooth pick to check done-ness. My son LOVES these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You're an excessively professional blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to looking
for extra of your excellent post. Additionally, I have shared your site
in my social networks

Here is my blog post click through the next article