Monday, July 23, 2007

A New Week and New Stuff

We have had a spectacular weekend here in Chicagoland. Gorgeous weather and so much sunshine. For me, it was a weekend I have been looking forward to for so long. You only need to know initials as to why I could not wait for this weekend H.P. Yep, Harry Potter. This time I decided to buy my book from Amazon and pay for the shipping. That way I'd get it on the 21st. So when my doorbell rang at 10:30 signaling that my book had arrived I was psyched. I got to read a bit of it before my son went with his Dad. After than it was all Potter, all day...and all night. I finished the book at about 2 a.m. It was completely worth it. The book was absolutely fabulous.

Next, yesterday I saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Fabulous movie. I just loved it. Of course, you have to cut stuff out, but I wish there was more Tonk, Mad-Eye and Sirius at Grimmauld Place. I think Gary Oldman as Sirius Black is great casting. The kids in the Room of Requirements scenes were sooo good too. Love that Fred and George. I wish that the movies were longer. I think I can easily say that Potter fans would sit through a three hour movie.

Un-Harry Potter stuff....designing digital scrap stuff. Yep, I'm a designer. Starting August 15th I'll be a designer at Sophia Sarducci. My designs will be Simonetta Rossi Designs by Sue Isaacson. Hoping to have a freebie out here soon, but right now I'm trying to get stuff into the store. Some of the stuff I'm doing is: Messy Desk Border, Chocolate Raspberry papers and photo masks. Cannot wait!!!

No comments: